Pedal and Paddle Tour 1 to 2 days with **optional 3rd
day. Beginner to Advanced Pedal sections 20-25 miles
Paddle Section 4 miles. To borrow Aldous Huxley's words
about Lake Atitlan, this tour "is simply too much
of a good thing, it touches the limit of the permissibly
picturesque." The Pedal and Paddle tour is one
of the best adventure tours in Central America!! This
is our siganature tour. This expedition combines Guatemala's
best single-track with the open water adventure of Sea
Kayaking in Lake Atitlan's deep blue-green volcanic
waters! The perfect adventure for the true outdoor enthusiast.
* Drop 2000 vertical feet on Guatemala's best Single-track.
* Swim in our secret swim-hole, or dive from the cliffs.
* See the wonders of Atitlan away from Gringotenango,
high atop panoramic cliffside trail.
* Paddle out to the lake's best kept secret, a cliff-side
hotel reachable by sea-kayak.
* Add the 3rd day of rock climbing and rappelling, or
scale the San Pedro volcano and you have a one-of-kind,
* Meet Don Ventura, onion farmer and local peasant political
scientist. Wisdom has a price though, bring him a little